Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lil' Monkeys @ My Gym!!!

Last week, we held our inaugural private playgroup at My Gym Wichita.

From My Gym's website:

My Gym has developed an extraordinary program and facility devised to help children 6 weeks thru 13 years of age develop physically, cognitively and emotionally. We have over 200 locations in more than 25 countries offering structured, age-appropriate, weekly classes that incorporate music, dance, relays, games, special rides, gymnastics, sports and more. Children have loads of fun as they gain strength, balance, coordination, agility and flexibility while developing social skills, confidence and self-esteem.

My Gym affords us a great opportunity to let our children explore their physical capabilities withing the boundaries of safety. We are thankful for the chance to offer My Gym open play time to our PAT families!

Take a look at some of the fun things our PAT "students" had the chance to try:









We are pleased to announce that we will be holding a Mulvane PAT My Gym playtime the third Tuesday of the month from 5:15-6:15 throughout the remainder of the summer! We hope you all will be able to join us next month!

For more information about My Gym Wichita, and for a schedule of the classes they offer, please visit the My Gym Wichita website or call 316.260.9122. My Gym also offers neat birthday party packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment