Sunday, November 15, 2009

Catching Up...

I apologize for the lack of updates on the PAT blog- I vow to do a better job! :)

Here are some photos from our Move 'N' Groove Costume Event:





















Didn't all the kids (and Moms and Dads and Grandmas and Grandpas and...) do a fantastic job with choosing costumes?!? So fun!!


On November 3rd, we held Grins & Squiggles- Thanksgiving, Turkeys, and all things "T". We had a great turnout, and I was very thankful Miss Debbie helped plan for some hallway activities- they definitely eased the "crowded" feeling!

The children did a fantastic job making finger puppets, lunch bag turkeys, and rings of thanks. They also stuffed the turkey and turkey trotted the night away!













As always, a HUGE thank you goes out to our families for participating! It means a lot to our program and even more to your precious kiddos! Keep it up!

1 comment:

  1. :)Miss Heather,
    You are awesome, girl! I was so sad I couldn't make the Costume Move'N Groove, but thanks to your mad camera & blogging skills, I still get to see all of our decked-out PAT kiddoes. Thank you, Heather!!!!

    ReplyDelete